- Preferred pronoun: he/him/his
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Registered Psychologist with the BC College of Psychologists
- Practicing psychology since 2005
- Founded Alethea Services in 2020
Dr. Joachim Sehrbrock
Executive Director and Founder
Dr. Sehrbrock is a Registered Psychologist (R.Psych. 1945), psychotherapist, educator, and author.
He has provided psychological services since 2005 and has experience helping individuals with a wide variety of psychological challenges.
Dr. Sehrbrock is registered with the BC College of Psychologists and a member of the Canadian Psychological Association in good standing
- Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
- M.A. in Counselling Psychology
- Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC)
- Practicing counselling since 2007
Clinician and Educator
Zach is a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC), mental health therapist, and educator.
He has provided mental health services in a variety of community mental health settings since 2007 with a particular emphasis on substance use treatment.
Zach has served in several leadership roles in community mental health since 2017. He joined Alethea Services in 2020.